- RPR/PSR: Pacific Coast Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Hospital, Hayward.
- Dates of Attendance: July 1992 to June 1995
- California College of Podiatric Medicine, San Francisco, CA
- Dates of Attendance: August 1988 to May 1992
- Degree in Doctor of Podiatric Medicine, May 1992 Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.94 Class Rank: 4
- University of California, Irvine
- Dates of Attendance: September 1983 to June 1986
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.2
- California State University, Fullerton
- Dates of Attendance: August 1982 to June 1983
- Grade Point Average (GPA): 3.3
- Private Practice: Vallejo Foot & Ankle Clinic, March 1996 to present.
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Hayward, CA: Temporary staff podiatrist, October 1995 to December 1995
- Sutter Solano Medical Center; Active Staff, 1996 present
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Ankle Surgery
- Controlled Substance Registration Certificate
- Radiography and Fluoroscopy X-Ray Supervisor and Operator
- Rotating Podiatric Residency (07/92 through 06/93)
- Facilities Rotated Through: San Francisco General Hospital (SFGH), 4 mos.; Highlands General Hospital (HGH), 1 mo.; California College of Podiatric Medicine (CCPM), 1 mo.; and CA Correctional Medial Facility (CMF) (6 mos.)
- Rotations: SFGH Internal Medicine, 6 mos.
- HGH Emergency Room, 2 mos.
- SFGH General Surgery, 2 mos.
- CMF Anaesthesia, 1 mo.
- CCPM Biomechanics/Sports Medicine, 1 mo.
- Podiatric Surgery Residency 24 (07/93 through 06/95)
- Facilities Rotated Through: Physicians Surgery Center with Office Clerkship, 3 mos.; Pacific Coast Hospital (PCH), 6 mos.; SFGH, 2 mos.; and Kaiser Permanente, Hayward, 13 mos.
- Rotations: Podiatric Surgery at Physicians Surgery Center, PCH and Kaiser Permanente, Hayward, 10 mos. Office Clerkship at Serramonte Pod. Grp., 3 mos. Plastic Surgery at SFGH, 2 mos.
- Podiatric Surgery and Clinic at Kaiser Permanente, Hayward, 12 mos.
- Dean’s Scholarship, 1988 to 1992
- California College of Podiatric Medicine’s Honors List, 1989 to 1990
- Pi Delta National Podiatry Honor Society, Epsilon Chapter
- Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1991 to 1992
- National Dean’s List, 1991 to 1992
- Diplomate, American Board of Podiatric Surgery, 2000 to present
- American Podiatric Medical Association, 1996 to present
- California Podiatric Medical Association, 1996 to present
- American Diabetes Association, 1996 to present
- Solano County Diabetes Society, 1996 to present
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Associate 1997 to 1999
- American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons, Fellow 2000 to present
- Rotary Club of Vallejo, 1999 to 2001
- Solano Executive Association, 1996 to 2003