Foot And Ankle Specialist & Board Certified Foot Doctor
Dr. Mikhail Burakovskiy has helped thousands of people in the community return to an active lifestyle through expert and gentle foot pain relief. He lives and works in the community and is the podiatrist of choice for many local doctors. He is also on staff at Evergreen, Overlake, and Providence Medical Centers.
- Diplomat, American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Diplomat, American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry: Primary Care in Podiatric Medicine
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry: Podiatric Surgery
- American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry: Prevention and Treatment of Diabetic Foot Wounds and in Diabetic Footwear
- B.A. in Biology from Seattle Pacific University – Seattle, WA
- D.P.M. from New York College of Podiatric Medicine – Manhattan, NY
- Internship at New York Harbor Health Care System – New York, NY
- Residency at New York Harbor Health Care System – New York, NY
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Washington Podiatric Medical Association
- NW Juniors Elite Volleyball Club team podiatrist
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center, Kirkland, WA
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center, Bellevue, WA
- Providence Regional Medical Center, Everett, WA
Our Seattle podiatrist was raised in a family of medical care professionals and learned from an early age to treat others as he would want to be treated. This lesson informs how he has set up his practice to this day. His career began at the tender age of 14 when he started volunteering at local hospitals in his home city of Kiev, Ukraine. He moved to Seattle at 19 and immediately began training to become a physician.
Dr. Burakovskiy proudly serves the greater Seattle area including Kirkland, Bellevue, Redmond, Issaquah, Mercer Island, Bothell, Woodinville, Kenmore, Lynnwood, Seattle, Everett, Shoreline, Edmonds, and Renton.
Come Visit Our Foot Doctor in Kirkland, Everett & Renton, WA!
We accept most insurance plans and welcome new patients!
Call today and get back on your feet! Kirkland, Everett and Renton at (425) 822-7426.