Dr. Joshua Lisonbee is a graduate of the Long Beach Memorial residency program where he did three years of training in foot and ankle surgery, which included complex rearfoot and ankle surgery, trauma, wound care, limb salvage, and cosmetic forefoot surgery.
Known as a compassionate and caring healer, Dr. Lisonbee strives to give every patient the best possible outcome. He is a conservative physician who applies the rule “do what you would want to be done for your family” to each encounter, working to utilize non-surgical approaches as the first-line of treatment.
Professionally, Dr. Lisonbee has a particular interest in diabetic wound care and limb salvage, and has co-authored multiple studies on the subject. While in residency, he went out of his way to augment his training through courses in hyperbaric medicine and wound healing from the Undersea & Hyperbaric Medical Society. Additionally, he has received post-graduate training in arthroscopy and minimally invasive surgery through the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons and is always looking to stay on the cutting edge of new surgical techniques.
Originally from Utah, Dr. Lisonbee attended the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in Manhattan before moving back to the West Coast for residency. In his off-time, he enjoys hiking, climbing, and spending time with his young, growing family. A long-time admirer of the Pacific Northwest, Dr. Lisonbee can’t wait to bring all his skills to his new home.
- Southern Utah University, Bachelor of Science in Biology. Cedar City, UT 2011.
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine. New York, NY 2017.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Arthroscopy Course. Chicago, IL 2021.
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center Podiatric Medicine and Surgery Residency with Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Credential. Long Beach, CA 2020.
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons Skin Flap Workshop. San Antonio, TX 2020.
- Stryker Advanced Resident’s Course. San Diego, CA 2019.
- Hyperbaric Medicine & Wound Care Certification Course. Long Beach, CA 2019.
Come Visit Our Foot Doctor in Kirkland, Everett, and Renton, WA!
We accept most insurance plans and welcome new patients!
Call today and get back on your feet! Kirkland, Everett and Renton at (425) 822-7426.